Sunday, June 3, 2018

Reducing Risks

➥How to reduce risks to security using different types of business activities? 

 Here I will share about things that we usually use in Internet but don't really know the meaning or the definition of doing it. This also connected to the advantages of using it.

In each of any organization or users that are using Internet will see this things that I discuss frequently. Each of them also needed this for their secure and also their steps to search or look for something.

What is www?

➙ So, Basically www is always occurring when we are looking for an apps in Internet which stands for the mash-up of all resources and the users in online but http is also occurring when we are looking for any text content for the hypertext transfer protocol. 

what is server?

➤ For example is me, I am the server and you (you are the reader of my blog) which means a devices that provide services. I provide information for you and you provide an excess to read my blog. It also mean any of data that included in the services that you and me are providing. This services always runs overtime you are using it. The devices that i use and you use may be dedicated or used for other purposes also. 

what is protocol?

➸ It is an information in any technology that existence and it can cut-off any communication that we are using are their main role. It also specifically connected between the communicating entities.

No comments:

Post a Comment